CDMT is hosting an Online Careers Information Event and Virtual Showcase Performances on Sunday 14 November 2021.
The CDMT Online Careers Information Event and Virtual Showcase Performances on 14 November 2021 is an exciting opportunity to learn more about the world-class professional performing arts training offered at CDMT Accredited Schools.
The day will provide prospective students and their parents/guardians with information about preparing for a performance career, as well as bespoke, high-quality content relating to vocational training in dance, drama and musical theatre.
Tickets give holders access to recorded sessions prepared by staff from CDMT Accredited Schools covering topics such as Applying and Auditioning, Funding, Well-being and Life after Training. These sessions will inform and inspire delegates and their parents/guardians about undertaking training at a professional vocational performing arts institution. The recorded materials will be made available ahead of the online event, and on the day you will have the opportunity to ask your questions to expert panels of industry professionals. Delegates will be invited to submit questions in advance of the live Zoom sessions.
You are also invited to watch current students from Accredited Schools taking part in Virtual Showcase Performances! There will be spectacular performances from students currently training at CDMT Accredited Schools, so let the professionals of tomorrow inspire your journey towards world-class vocational training!
Delegates can choose between a single ticket focused on one discipline, or a combination ticket to engage with two or more different disciplines.
Before booking your ticket, please note:
- The CDMT Online Careers Information Event is applicable for students in Year 9 and above who aspire to undertake vocational training in the performing arts.
- In purchasing a ticket you are confirming permission for CDMT to contact you with event information.
- The live sessions involving expert staff from CDMT Accredited Schools (taking place via Zoom) may be recorded.
- If you attended the event on Sunday 28 February 2021, some recorded materials may be duplicated.
- All tickets include access to the relevant showcase performance respective to the ticket discipline(s).
Image Credit: Michelle Marshall