£22,000 to £26,000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time | Monday to Friday (34.5 hours per week)
The Royal Academy of Dance is a global leader in dance education and teaching, driving excellence in the development of dance worldwide.
Our Faculty of Education offers internationally recognised qualifications including university-validated degrees, RAD awards and a Continuing Professional Development scheme.
The Royal Academy of Dance are seeking a Programme Officer – Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies (CBTS) and Diploma in Dance Teaching Studies (DDTS) to support the Academic Programme Managers in the delivery of both programmes.
This is an exciting and dynamic role in a fast paced environment that will give you the opportunity to use your excellent organisational skills to manage the administration of two international programmes of study. You will support distance learning students across 37 countries, and liaise closely with Registry, as well as academic full-time, part-time and sessional staff to deliver an efficient, timely and professional service.
You will have:
- experience of administrative procedures within a busy office environment;
- experience of servicing meetings including minute-taking, agendas & papers;
- the ability to multitask, prioritise work and balance demands under pressure;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and confidence in dealing with enquiries from the general public, colleagues and students;
- an ability to focus for extended periods on tasks without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail;
- strong analytical and IT skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Experience of working in a higher / further education context would be desirable.
In return, The Royal Academy of Dance offer paid holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Perkbox benefits platform, Bupa cash-plan, life assurance, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme. They also provide weekly fruit and have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates, choir and a craft club.
To apply for this role, please visit https://www.royalacademyofdance.org/about-us/jobs/current-vacancies/programme-officer-cbts-and-ddts/.
CVs are only accepted in support of a completed application form. No agencies please.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 6 February 2020 before 12pm, noon.
Interviews: Friday, 21 February 2020