Job Title: Higher Qualifications Co-ordinator
Responsible to: Head of Department
Main Purpose of Job:
- To administer teaching training courses with a focus on the Level 6 Diploma in Dance Pedagogy course.
- To facilitate Moodle and Totara for all users.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
These services may include, but are not limited to:
- To administer and coordinate all areas of the ISTD teaching training programmes.
- To communicate and liaise with students, tutors and assessors to ensure effective delivery of the level 6 qualification.
- To coordinate and track level 6 budgets reporting to Head of Department regarding costs and expenditure.
- To administer Moodle and Totara - supporting e learning for teacher training programmes.
- To liaise with the level 4 coordinator to ensure a consistent approach to the coordination and administration of teaching qualifications as a whole, working collaboratively during busy periods.
- To administer the accreditation of prior learning - guiding and supporting all enquiries with potential training routes within the ISTD.
- To work collaboratively and flexibly with the team under the direction of the Professional Development Manager to support events, open days and courses.
- To positively promote ISTD teacher training courses liaising with external parties as required.
- Participate in any other projects or tasks as required to support the Society’s aim and objectives.
- Clear verbal and written communications skills in English, particularly in dealing efficiently and competently with telephone and electronic queries from customers.
- Proven administrative ability, with experience of processing data accurately and demonstrating excellent attention to detail while multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an accurate, organised and methodical fashion to tight timescales.
- Excellent I.T skills including excel, word and outlook.
- Willing and able to work on their own initiative, while remaining aware of own limitations and when they should ask for help.
- Proven experience of working effectively in a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Attitude of personal responsibility and accountability and a flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude towards the workplace
- Ability to work outside office hours as and when required.
- Previous experience of working within a dance, dance education or training environment, or similar
- Knowledge of data packages and e learning platforms
- Demonstrable knowledge of dance and / or teaching qualifications.
Salary: £21,000- £23,000