Assistant to the Director of HE Studies - Central London
On a part-time basis - 20 hours per week. Salary £30000 per annum pro rata.
Urdang Academy is one of the UK’s leading providers of professional Musical Theatre and Dance training, providing full-time Degree and Diploma qualifications as well as its own Foundation Course. We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant to the Director of HE Studies to join the Urdang to start immediately.
- Administration and processing of Assessment Marks to validating bodies
- Liaising with module tutors
- Teaching at degree level
- Dealing with student queries concerning the delivery of the course
- Marking and second marking as required
- Managing the ethical applications for Level 6
- Administrative support to the college as and when required
Skills & experience
- ·Candidate must have experience teaching at HE Level and have a good Honours degree as a minimum.
- ·Good organisation and administrative skills
- ·Excellent attention to detail
- ·Great verbal and written communication skills
- · Applicants will be asked to provide written proof of supporting qualifications
- · Two character references will be required
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to work in a flexible and organised manner. It is essential that you are confident in using computer programmes such as Word, Excel.