London Studio Centre, Nic Espinosa
CDMT ensures the provision of high quality professional training through Accreditation of full-time dance, drama and musical theatre schools and colleges, and has provided the industry benchmark of quality assurance for professional training in the UK since 1979.
CDMT Accredited schools have an approximate combined:
- Turnover of more than £90m each year
- Total of students on full-time vocational courses in the performing arts of 6,300
- Intake of new students onto vocational courses of 2,700 annually, from 20,500 auditions
- UK staff of over 2,100 including freelance practitioners
- Average graduate progression to the industry of over 90%.
To find out more about professional training please click here. The schools listed below have successfully undertaken a thorough and comprehensive institutional-level review by a panel of nominated industry experts, and collectively form the CDMT ‘Accredited Schools’.